Monday 4 January 2016

Challenge your fitness to help ......

London Marathon for the Have Breast Cancer Centre

As you grow in fitness what about setting a target to help with this ... :-)
Breast Cancer Haven
Kick start your 2016 by signing up for some of our fantastic runs this year.
We still have spaces left for The London Marathon as well as places in Bupa 10,000 and Royal Parks Half. Get involved with ‪#‎TeamHaven‬ in 2016! Sign up here >>>http://ow.ly/WBG1q

Forever Living Seasons Team will make this pledge to help too: 

Anyone purchasing FIT from Forever Living Seasons in the month of January will not only get a free gift but I will donate 10% of all product orders to the Haven Breast Cancer Centre...... it is an amazing charity with a so much support for those on the challenging journey that Breast Cancer brings...

As you place orders through my personalised shop -  the company Forever Living Products notifies me of the order.... I can then not only follow this pledge through but you will also qualify for my exclusive free gift offer for every purchase of F.I.T  of a Aloe Heat Lotion to soothe your aching muscles from your fitness programme...!

Follow my link to the blog report from my Health Professional day at the Haven Centre in Fulham..... before I retired as a BSc RN RM.

http://wwwhydrate.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/haven-heaven.html
One thing that you will noticed from my report is that you are going to be surrounded by art and artistic design to help create the a most wonderful Haven Heaven of a place to come to......to find wisdom, care, support, guidance to practical support and guidance to find inner strength to empower those on the challenging journey cancer, its treatments and its side effects brings....
★*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´★ *¨*•.¸Get F.I.T for 2016 



Free Aloe Heat Lotion
with orders of F.I.T in the month of January 2016
 Power up for the New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment